OUTOKUMPU team in Netherlands are looking for a Quality Manager. Within Outokumpu Stainless B.V. quality improvement is one of our focus areas, with special attention for the development of our Quality Assurance.
Preparing for changing from ISO 9001 to IATF, improving our Outokumpu Production Index on quality and getting more and more focus on customers are the main challenges in this role.
- Maintain and develop Terneuzen Operations' Quality Management System ensuring that ISO 9001/IATF and applicable standards are met;
- Promote quality performance improvement throughout the organization;
- Manage, develop and assess Quality Assurance of Terneuzen Operations including supplier quality;
- Organize and manage quality assurance function in close co-operation with the customers and with the Terneuzen Management team;
- Ensure delivery performance and customer requirements including final control release;
- Internal and external quality audits;
- Complaint management;
- Systematically investigate quality issues in collaboration with the organization in order to find root-causes and continuously improve quality performance;
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC incl. development of surface inspection systems;
- Responsible to fulfil cost budget;
- University degree, preferably engineering within in metallurgy and material technology;
- 5-10 years prior experience as Quality Engineer/ Manager for industrial product manufacturer;
- Demonstrated experience working with contract manufacturers, suppliers, or distributors;
- Experience in quality management systems;
- Experience in quality system audits;
- Desire to work independently and take responsibility for outcomes;
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- The potential to grow and open to a career opportunities inside the OUTOKUMPU organization;
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Challenging opportunities contributing to OUTOKUMPU industry leading solutions in a friendly, respectful and global environment;
- Pride in working for an industry leader;
- Training depending on what qualifications are needed;
- Flexitime and occasional working hours;
- People orientated company culture, very positive and smart colleagues who will inspire you to join various company events, volunteering activities, etc.
The role will be based in Terneuzen, Netherlands. The Quality Manager will report to the VP Operations of Terneuzen and will have close working contacts with the Outokumpu Quality Network. The new colleague will be supported by a capable and enthusiastic Quality Control team.
For more information about the position, please contact Ferenc Szalánczi, VP Terneuzen Operations:
For more information on the recruitment process, please contact Anne-Mieke Boltersdorf, Senior HR Business Partner Operations Terneuzen: